Garrett Sea Hunter Mark 2 Underwater Crime Scene Detector
Dive deep and ensure no vital evidence relevant to a crime is lost beneath water bodies. The Seahunter MK 2 is designed to be used in all water conditions and adequately deal with salt water and minerals. With neutral buoyancy you can easily glide along the sea or lake bed up to 200 feet down and recover evidence as you go.
Specifications of the Sea Hunter MK 2
- Search swamp, surf, beach or deep underwater.
- Locate all types of metal evidence from brass to lead cartridges to foil.
- Eliminate and avoid trash items with trash elimination to help evidence recovery and miss out all the trash items like pull tabs.
- 8 inch mono coil included.
- Underwater headphones included.
- Adjustable audio threshold.
- Full range of metal discrimination.
- Configurable in 4 different combinations for easy use (from hip mounting to scuba config).
- .71 meters to 1.32 meters extended.
- 2.7 kilograms (neutral buoyancy under water)
- 8x AA batteries included.
Get your Seahunter 2 now and dont let vital evidence rust away and be left behind beneath the waves. Bring evidence to the surface and criminals to justice with the legendary Seahunter Mark II.
Note: this is the very same machine as advertised on the hobby page for treasure diving. You can read more on the Seahunter Mark II here.
Contact us for extra info and the best pricing around.