Garrett PD 6500i Walk-Through Security Detector
The PD 6500i walkthrough is the recognized world leader in walk-through security including South Africa and Africa. With enhanced pinpointing and unbeatable discrimination features this is the top of the line machine provides maximum high volume traffic without compromising on security.
Who trusts the PD 6500i?
- Department of US homeland security approved for use at all US Airports (TSA)
- Used by (ECAC) for European Airports
- STAC –French Airports
- Aena – Spanish Airports
- CJIAC – Japanese Airports
- DFT – United Kingdom Airports
- ACSA – Airports Company of South Africa
If they trust the Garret PD 6500i Walkthrough then you can rest assured that the PDi will have your security needs covered.
Top features of the PD 6500i
- 33 zones of pinpointing from top to bottom across the machine. To easily locate area of hidden metal
- 21 different program options for maximum versatility
- Dual detection – scanning from both sides of the PDI gives ultimate uniformity and sensitivity
- Advanced broadband detecting technology – easily targets ferrous and non ferrous weaponry with discrimination and max traffic flow
- Direction counter- automatically counts traffic as they pass in one direction or both
- Ultimate versatility: great for everything from airports to courthouses, prisons, schools or special events with preset programs for each location
- Networking power: easily networks, uses remote monitoring, analyses data and group management
- Come with 24 month limited warranty
- Pace lights: like robot symbols, red /green walking man and red stop hand to automatically regulate traffic flow
More specs for the best walkthrough in the business
- Colour available in grey as well as beige
- Allows multiple levels of security personal use through codes
- Red lights along the sides and top of the PDI indicate objects across 33 different zones
- Easily add to existing set of walkthroughs- compatible with all brands
Get your PDI 6500 for Metal Detector SA now and get the best service and support
We can also come to your premises for unit inspection and repairs
Put us to the test and we’ll put your African security needs first.