Garrett CSI 250 Crime Scene Ground Search Metal Detector
The CSI 250 ground search metal detector is a great choice due to its high performance and economical price tag. If your department or agency is budget minded then the CSi 250 is the crime scene metal detector for you as you can get the best evidence recovery metal detector in Africa and ensure no vital evidence is lost.
Top Features of the CSI 250 ground search metal detector
- Graphic Target ID Scale: The CSI 250 is the same machine as the legendary Ace 250 hobby metal detector with one exception – The control panel and target ID legend has markings and scales customized for common crime scene evidence items. You will notice “lead”, “brass”, “45 cal” etc – top for recovering bullet casings.
- Accept, reject button to ignore un sought after items like iron.
- Pinpointing function included at the touch of a button.
- Target depth indication – should targets be buried.
- Sensitivity adjust for differing conditions (8 levels).
- Battery condition indication.
- Carry bag plus deluxe headphones included in the packapge (1/4 inch headphone port).
- 6.5 inch x 9 inch submersible search coil.
- Fast microprocessor chip.
- Audio ID tone vary s according to target and metal type discovered.
- Easy to operate at the touch of a button and easy to assemble (just 3 parts).
Additional Stats on the CSI 250
- Length: 1.06 meters to 1.29 meters extended.
- 1.2 kilograms.
- 6.5 Khz frequency level of operation.
- 24 month warranty.
- 4 AA batteries included.
The CSI 250 works great with the CSI Pro Pointer as an evidence recovery companion.
This ground search metal detector is a top machine for those in Africa combating crime and wish to recover evidence that can make a difference to criminal prosecutions.
Go for the trusted brand in evidence recovery metal detectors, trust Garrett.
Contact us to learn more about this top crime fighting machine.