Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector
The Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector is the premium metal detector from garret. The GTI stands for Graphic Target Imaging as this is a metal detectors that shows depth as well as the size of the metal you have found before your start digging. A top way to avoid cans and other trash and go for the high value targets. Along with a multitude of top features like the graphic target analyzer telling you the type of metal you have found on a whopping long discrimination scale, this metal detector provides the user with more information to make a dig decision than any other on the scene. Coupled with a Digital Signal processor the Garrett GTI 2500 metal detector has a very powerful head on its shoulders.
key features of the Garrett GTI 2500 Metal Detector include:
- Scantrack that automatically adjusts to your swing speed to pick up signals perfectly everytime.
- All Metal deepseekeing mode.
- Salt elimination for hunting on the beach.
- Surface elimination for hunting trashy areas.
- Automatic ground balance.
- GTI – Graphic Target Imaging to show size and depth of the target.
- Adjustable audio tone options.
- Digital Signal Processor.
- Scantrack – to optimize for your swing speed.
- Automatic ground balance function for mineralized soil.
- All metal deepseeking option.
- Power master circuitry for 20% more depth.
- Manual discrimination options in the Graphic Target Analyzer.
- Salt elimination option.
- Special coin belltone audio.
- Pinpoint feature.
- Fast track ground balance.
- Surface elimination.
- Headphone jack
- hip mountable battery pack.
- adjustable frequency
- adjustable audio threshold
- last mode switching
- LCD backlight for night hunting.
- battery condition indicator.
- one touch operation
- sensitivity and depth adjustment
- 7 different search modes.
- all discrimination options available.
- Standard 9.5 inch proformance coil.
- 1.01 m – 1.29 m length.
- 7.2 khz frequency (adjustable)
- 2.1 kg weight
- 8AA batteries included.
GTI 2500 Pro Package.
GTI 2500 Treasure Hound EagleEye
Instructional Video for the Garrett GTI 2500 detector:
Some customer reviews of the GTI 2500: