Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector
The Garret Ace 250 metal detector is a recommended top buy. The Ace 250 is known across the globe as the worlds most popular metal detector. More of these are sold than any other metal detector! the They key stand out feature is the pinpoint function that will save you tons of time on your treasure recovery. Great for coin hunting and all purpose metal detecting. With a larger discrimination range that the Ace 150, dependable and light-weight make this a top first time purchase! Single touch operating makes it fantastically simple to train with. Take a look at the great features of this top quality machine below.
For the best price in SA use the contact us page to place your order, request a quote or get more info now.
Handy Link: Garrett Ace 250 Coin Shooting Guide.
Watch this tutorial video of the Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector in action!
Awesome features of the Ace 250:
- Electronic Pinpointing: to precisely locate target and speed recovery
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: to modify discrimination pattern
- Five Search Modes: select pre-set discrimination pattern or create your own
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually
- Interchangeable ACE series searchcoils: are available
- Expanded Target ID Legend: easy-to-read above large LCD screen
- Pushbutton Controls: with One-Touch operation
- Other features: 3-piece travel/storage, disassembles to 24″; adjustable
arm cuff; quarter-inch (1/4″) size headphone jack.
Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 5 plus electronic pinpointing
- All Metal (Zero) / Jewelry / Custom / Relics / Coins / Pinpoint
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 12
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 2
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: YES
- Search Modes: 5 (plus Pinpoint)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustable: 8
- Pinpointing Feature: YES
- Frequency in khz: 6.5 kHz
- Audio Tones (ID Levels): 3
- Searchcoil (Standard) : 6.5″ x 9″ PROformance
- Adjustable Length: 42″ to 51″ (1.06m – 1.29m)
- Weight (Total): 2.7 lbs. (1.2 kgs.)
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
- Your Warranty: 1 Year, Limited Parts/Labor
A high-quality coin plus jewellery hunting tool for local parks or seashore metal detecting. The Garrett Ace 250 detector has a permanent coin depth indication to show depth in US inches. It has a useful low battery gauge. Speaking of which, numerous individuals are pleasantly surprised about battery durability! They seem to last forever and need to be swapped seldom. Ace 250 also comes with a head-phone or ear-phone port. You can acquire ear-phones that fit at your local hi-fi shop.
Other first-class features include the the variable auditory tones, sensitivity alteration and accept or reject certain metal capability. Five preset search modes will get you going like a pro in all metal, coins, jewellery, relics, pinpoint and custom modes.
Search Coils: exchangeable coils are obtainable on the ace 250. Need a larger coil for deeper hunting or a sniper coil for shabby ground and hard to reach areas? The ace 250 can house additional coils should you wish for them, but it comes stock with a 6×9 coil.
LCD screen: a nice Liquid crystal display screen shows all the elements you need with depth, battery, type of metal on a 12 segment range etc.
The Garrett Ace 250 Metal Detector South Africa also comes simple to put together and with batteries included. Trouble-free to take apart into 3 pieces for storing or transportation.
Also very lightweight at 1.2 kg’s only. You can walk for hours and not get tired.
Plus you will get a top warranty with your purchase of the Ace 250 metal detector, 100% genuine 100% made in USA.
Also see the Ace 250 Sports pack which is the Ace 250 with control cover, composite digger, additional larger coil, headphones and back pack.