Minelab Pro-find Pinpointer.
Minelabs answer to the Garrett Pro-pointer has come in the form of the long awaited Minelab Pro-find pinpointer.
Why is this an essential tool for your detecting kit?
- Reduce your treasure recovery time.
- Spend more time finding treasure.
- Spend less time digging deeper and wider holes.
No modern detectorist could ever imagine going out on a hunt without a pin-pointer once they have tried one. The time and frustration saving benefits are immense and make the metal detecting hobby much more pleasurable and productive and also reduces environmental damage due to smaller holes being dug.
Minelab Pro-Find Features:
- Proportional alert – the closer you are to metal the greater the vibration and the more continuous the audio alert will become. Guiding you straight to the treasure.
- 2 operation modes: Vibration only or Audio and Vibration alert.
- Water resistant construction – wash it under flowing water.
- 360 degree detection field. The whole probe is sensitive enabling easier pinpointing on the sides of holes.
- Auto power down function after 8 minutes.
- Sensitivity adjustment. Turn down to locate tiny objects precisely or turn up to help find deeper targets quicker.
- Built in torch for dark conditions or super deep holes J
- Belt holster included for easy accessibility while hunting.
- No need to be connected to a metal detector – works independently and stops interference from metal detectors.
- VLF – Single wave frequency for greater accuracy.
- Long battery life – 9volt.
Watch this Pro-Find Demonstration video from Minelab (apologies for the subtitles):
Minelab Pro-Find specs:
- 237 mm long
- 41 mm diameter base and 20 mm probe width.
- 193.5 gram weight with standard 9v battery
- 9 volt battery operation for around 30 hours.
- 24 month warranty.