Minelab E-TRAC Metal Detector
The professionals choice in a detector the E-TRAC From Minelab can do it all. Undoubtedly the most complex machine ever made for the hobbyist. This detector is especially for those individuals who love technology, jargon and a complex machine with a multitude of functions and settings. You can even plug the E-trac into your home computer to download and upload settings via USB.
The ETRAC can be used is all conditions from salty soils, sea water, wet beach and highly mineralised soil. The E-trac cuts through the crud! You will find more jewellery, coils and relics than ever before.
Features in the Minelab E-TRAC Metal detector:
Full Band Spectrum (FBS) Technology.
The E-TRAC uses frequencies between 1.5 Khz – 100 Khz simultaneously. This allows greater accuracy and analyses finds at a variety of depths with much greater sensitivity.
This technology graphically shows the user the ferrous properties of the metal found as well as the conductivity of the metal found at the same time. This allows you to identify targets before you dig easily.
Upload and download detector setting to and from your home computer with ease through a handy USB interface. Never lose your favourite settings again? Have a great hunt? Find the settings you love? Save them to your computer and use them again in the future. Switch easily between preferred settings for beach, Boer War relic and coin hunting.
Other important Functions:
- Microprocessor: 32 bit, 48MHz – Super fast and powerful.
- Software: multi language, Fast processing and intuitive user interface.
- QuickMask: Speedy and easily adjust discrimination of ferrous and Conductivity properties.
- Depth Gauge: Accurate in both pinpoint and normal operation modes.
- Noise Cancel: Automatic or manual selection between 11 channels.
- Pinpoint: Visual crosshair on LCD, Size or normal modes. No motion required.
- User Modes: 4 Preset Minelab modes and 4 custom modes for you to set.
- Discrimination: 2 dimensions – Ferrous and conductivity. Choose and remove!
- Target ID: easily identify with Ferrous ID 1-35 and Conductivity ID 1-50 as well as size ID.
- Sensitivity: Automatic or manual 1-30. (auto, manual and suggested levels).
- Threshold: Fine adjustment 1-50
- Audio: 4 settings – Normal, Long, Smooth, Pitch hold. 1, 2, 4 or multi tone.
- Trash Density: choose between low or high trash density to help elimination.
- Ground Balance: Auto or advanced filtering.
- Coil: 11 inch double D waterproof coil. Many of coil options available.
- Batteries: 1600 mAh NiMH rechargeable battery. Or Alkaline Batteries. Low bat indicator.
- Display: large 8.65cm LCD panel, contrast adjust and backlight.
All in all this is an extrmemely high tech machine that is used by many professional treasure hunters. Weather its beach hunting or Boer war relics the Minelab E-TRAC will leave none behind in South African Soil.